FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONSCIOUSNESS NOW BEAUTIFULLY CO-EXIST
All our luxurious Ali MacGraw for Butter shoes are made with deep concern for the environment, and the artisans who make them. They are carefully hand-made in approved artisan factories and made with sustainable materials.
• Soles made out of sugar cane, rice husks, natural recyclable rubber, algae.
• Uppers made out of PET, recycled plastic bottles that were dumped in our oceans.
• Linings and uppers made out of recycled materials.
• Bioquick metal-free, vegetable tanned leathers, which does not generate pollutant residues, and biodegrades 5 times faster than traditionally tanned leathers
• Entretex counter and toe box reinforcements, which are made out of recycled plastic PET bottles
• We use water-based glues to avoid harsh chemicals, and all glues are animal-free
Our mission is to make beautiful, comfortable, wearable, lovable and fashionable, earth-friendly shoes that improve life and the planet we all share. Being earth- friendly is not our only core value, it is the core of our business.
Our design studio is solar-powered, our materials are carefully sourced to be bio-degradable, recycled or H20 solvent-free based. Our manufacturing facilities are monitored daily, all workers are paid above-average wages, and treated with respect.